Sunday, November 2, 2014

Un-Becoming Like The Enemy//Part Two//Week 43

 Shortly after finding the other 'people', I started to be like them. Well, in a way. I didn't care about others as I did before. Though I stopped the transaction not long after discovering this.
 Anyways, so becoming like this, unfortunately, was a nightmare of mine. I don't want to hurt people, I want to choose to Love.

But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

I want to help others who are going though what I went through. And I want to do this with Love. I feel that if I don't help others who are going through the same thing I did then, then what was the point of that experience?

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
 
 God wants us to reach out and help those who are hurting the same way we have. Even if they are our enemies. God wants us to choose Love. "I am bankrupt without love." (1 Corinthians 13:7)
 
 
 
 

No comments: