Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bible Tip:

"When you talk, do not say harmful things. But say what people need- words that will help others become stronger. Then what you say will help those who listen to you." Ephesians 4:29



I came across this verse in my devotions today and loved it at that very moment. Have you ever heard of a  life verse? A life verse is a verse that you love, and try to work towards to be like.

"...Do not say harmful things."
-You didn't mean to hurt that person, or maybe you did, It can easily go both ways. But saying mean things to people can really hurt someone. -Especially when you meant to. That's why when you talk, you must be carful what you say. I made that mistake many times in my life, and I regret it... big time.

"... Say what people need- words that will help others become stronger."
-If someone is feeling down-in-the-dumps today, say something that makes their day. Like, "Hey, I love your shoes today." Or something like, "I just wanted to let you know that your a really good friend, and I don't want you to think any differently." Try to say something you know they would love to hear, they may thank you later.

"...Then what you say will help those who listen to you."
-Once again, if you say something mean to someone, they won't want to hear what you have to say anymore. And if you need to talk to someone, then that's not good for you. If you say something nice, you might have a chance to talk all day. And then you and her will feel good about your conversation in the end. Hey, it could happen.

Well, that's all. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice week!

God Bless, Amy

No comments: