Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What does Living 738 Mean (from the link)?

Have you ever heard of Building 429 (the band)?  The '429' part of Building 429 is taken from Ephesians 4:29. (Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your months, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesian 4:29)
That's where I got the idea from. My blog address, Living 738, was taken from John 7:38

Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him. John 7:38

Why didn't I just name my blog Living 738 then?
Because in the verse it says "Streams of living water will flow from within him who believes" in which case I wish to name my blog Living Water.

I hope that clears things up for some people. If anyone has more questions please ask either on my guest page or my email-  amy.livingwater@gmail.com

-Thank you, Amy

No comments: