Friday, January 23, 2015

More on Praying for a Friend

 My friends baby has RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), which is a virus that is really bad in young babies (he is 2 months old). If a baby gets this virus, he/she might just give up and stop breathing. My friends baby was sent to the hospital a couple days ago because he was having such a hard time breathing and working so hard to get oxygen that they were afraid that he would give up. Please keep Baby D in your prayers so that he will get to go home to see his family again.
 Also, my other friends little brother has RSV (he is 3 months old), but he is still breathing fine, so far. Please keep Baby N in your prayers as well as any other infant with RSV.
 Thank you so much for all your prayers!

 Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them.  Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.  So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me. But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea. Matthew 18:2-6

 God loves His people- all of them- and he wants nothing more than to hear us call to Him for help. So pray, God's people, pray!
 If you have anything you need prayed for, please email me at: amy.livingwater@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be praying! :)