Saturday, May 17, 2014

I Got Awarded for the First Time! :-)

I am so excited to say that I have been awarded (for the first time ever) by Hannah! Thank you so much Hannah, this is so exciting ;-)

  Rules:
 1. Thank and mention the name of the blog that belongs to the blogger who nominated you. 
2. List 11 facts about yourself. 
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. 
4. Nominate 5 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. ( You can't nominate the blogger who nominated you. ) 
5. Mention the bloggers who you nominated with a link to their blog in your post. 
6. Ask the nominees 11 questions. 
7. Have fun!!


11 Facts about me:

1. I just got a new touch screen computer on Wednesday :-)

2. I highly dislike anything sugary

3. I have six siblings

4. I love Arizona

5. I don't like snow very much

6. I love people

7. I love Jesus <3

8. I've always wanted to eat a whole watermelon by myself (cut it in half and eat it with a spoon :-)

9. I'm a hoarder :-/

10. (See fact from above) I get it from my mom who gets it from my grandma who gets it from her dad (my great grandpa) whose still alive :-)

11. I've always wanted to be awarded ;-)


Hannah's questions for me:
 
1. What is your favorite hymn?

Right now it's Thrive by Casting Crowns

2. Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert?

Introvert
 
3. Could you go 24 hours without social media?

Definitely.

4. Would you rather watch FOX news or CNN?

Neither. I think news... and TV is bad for you.
5. Do you like reading biographies?

Sometimes
 6. Take this quiz and see which Disney Villain you are. ( I'm the Evil Queen from Snow White, haha. )

I got Maleficent. How'd that happen? lol

7. Would you prefer to sing or dance?

Dance. I like to sing but I'm not good at it. 

 8. Would you prefer watching Singin' in the Rain, or Seven Brides For Seven Brothers?

I'm not sure what that is. :-/ But Singin' in the Rain sounds better.

 9. Do you like Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby better?

Sorry, I don't know what that is either. :-/
 10. If you are listening to Pandora, what channel are you most likely listening to?

Casting Crowns :-)

11. Are you glad that you were nominated for the Liebster Award?

Definitely.


Okay, according to the rules, I have to pick five nominees... How could I ever choose?:

1. Meggie and Taleisha at: Unfading Elegance
2. Brooke at: Silver Linings
3. Tinyde at: Tinyde's Life
4. Tane at: Fifth out of Ten
5. Gracie at: Gracie's Adventures

And my questions for the five nominees:

1. If given the choice to go to Africa, would you go?

2. Which would you prefer, Pizza or Spaghetti?

3. Have you ever watched Once Upon a Time? If so, who's your favorite character?

4. What's your favorite movie?

5. How many followers do you hope to someday get on your blog?

6. What's your favorite Bible verse?

7. What's your favorite Bible story?

8. What's your favorite book? (Other than the Bible)

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

10. What's your favorite subject in school?

11. Are you sad we're finished? (I am)-:


I hope you all have a bunch of fun!
God Bless, Amy :-)


No comments: