Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day Eighteen

Even children become tired and need to rest, and young people trip and fall. But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again. They will rise up as an eagle in the sky; they will run and not need rest; they will walk and not become tired.
Isaiah 40:30-31
 
 
Today's challenge is to compliment three different people. It doesn't matter what you compliment them on, just be honest.
 
Example:
Me: "I just love your shoes today, Katy. Where'd you get them at?" (I said this because I really do like them)
Katy: "Really? Thanks! I got them at Kohl's just yesterday, I bet they still have that sale going today." (I don't actually know if there is a sale or not, this is just an example)
Me: "I'll have to check it out after work/school."
 

No comments: